A Proud Partner Of Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
Recent Local News
Amazing 2016 Campaign Results – More Than $26 Million Raised in U.S.
Costco had another amazing campaign year, raising over $26 million in all U.S. locations. This came from simply asking as many customers as possible if they would like to donate to
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Raises Funds and Awareness for Local Kids.
Since 1983, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals has raised more than $5 billion dollars for 170 children’s hospitals across the United States and Canada. Their mission, to save and improve the
New Inductees in our 2016 Miracle Million Club
Let’s give a virtual round of applause for the following: Costco made the Miracle Million Club and did it $1 at a time, focusing on the simple ask. It’s a
View the Costco Wholesale Corp. Blog
- Grab a coffee and help kids: Love's Travel Stops Gives Back on National Coffee Day Sept. 29-30.
- Congratulations, Marriott!
- Miracles with Marriott.
- Extra Life Tabletop Appreciation Weekend Raised $100K.
- Meet Sara! Our 2016-17 South Dakota Champion.
- November 5: Support Extra Life on Game Day.
- Meet 2016-17 South Carolina Champion Zion.
- Donations Purchase Child-Friendly Decor in UC Davis Children's Hospital Emergency Department.
- Miss America Promotes Fundraising Campaign at Walmart.
- Join Extra Life Tabletop Appreciation Weekend.
About Costco Wholesale Corp.View Site
Costco Wholesale, headquartered in Issaquah, WA (US) and Ottawa, ON (Canada), has raised more than $240 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals since 1988. Currently, over 600 Costco locations in participate in a fundraising campaign for their local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital.
Every May, Costco participates in a month-long Miracle Balloon Campaign at all warehouses in the United States and Canada. The annual Miracle Balloon Campaign is the primary source of the fundraising effort made by Costco and its partnership with Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Members are invited to make a donation at the time of checkout and encouraged to write their names on the balloons, which are often displayed at the front of the warehouse. Regional golf tournaments, a corporate match, and other creative fundraising activities increase the fundraising total.
Join our Community
Subscribe to our email newsletter for inspiring stories, upcoming events, and important news, sent to you about once a month.